Saturday 24 January 2015

So many things.

Already this year has got of to a cracking start. Not only have we been featured on A.F.P. but also have appeared on the Islam Channel and the BBC's Secrets of the Castle.
I really hate this outfit.



The BBC episode had me teaching two presenters how to fight with spear against spear, and although I ended up teaching them long spear form for safety's sake, I was very pleased with how it came across and how well they absorbed what I said.

General training has been wonderful, with the Monday, Wednesday and Friday classes on waiting list only, in order to make sure we don't get too crowded and so everyone gets the attention they need.

If you want to get in at the earliest opportunity contact us at londonlongsword@gmail.com. We still have some space in the Thursday spear and dussack class in Crystal Palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment